Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
CORiTEC 250i touch
The CORiTEC 250i touch is designed to be used as flexible and economic starter model as well as a supplementary in bigger labs and milling centres.The solid machine concept is characterized by the use of professional machine components and is designed for the stresses found in a production operation. The night mode, the replacement tool fun-ction and the fully automatic 10 station tool changer including automatic tool length measurement makes the pro3dure mill-5 a reliable and highly efficient working unit. The important dental materials such as zirconia dioxide, wax, aluminium, plastics, plaster, glass ceramics and lithium disilicate can be milled and ground.
Only dry processing
One particularly economical variant tailored to the individual requirements in a laboratory is the pro3dure mill-5 with only dry processing. All other technical and qualitative characteristics in this alternative variant are the same.
- 5-axis machining in wet or dry mode
- High-frequency spindle “Hunter” with up to 60.000 RPM
5-axis dry processing 5-axis dry processing (also simultaneously) 5-Achs wet processing
- 5-axis machining with up to 25° of axis orientation
- Fully automatic 10-station tool changer including automatic tool length measurement
- Tool runtime monitoring / breakage monitoring
- Integrated tank & cooling circuit for cooling lubricant
- Easy tool management and blank loading
Big indication variety for maximum added value
Prerequisite for the indication expansion is a special workpiece fixture that is equipped with three slots for the material blocks. The geometric arrangement of the blocks allows the pro3dure mill-5 all technical degrees of freedom. The blocks can be processed in immediate succession bringing working efficiency and high utilization.
- Extension of millable material range
- Increase of in house added value
- Optimization of load factor